The OSFC Winter Fisheree weekend takes the first weekend of February each and every year. The event is chock full of music, food+ beverages, raffles, kids games and of course…the popular Pre-Battle Challenge fishing contest. The weekend’s festivities begin on Friday for to kick off the first annual Otter Street Pond Hockey Nationals tournament. Games begin at 3pm and will continue throughout the night. Come down and enjoy a DJ, beer/food, paddle wheel, games under the lights, raffles and more! The fun rolls into Saturday where we have kids games, raffle drawings, food and drink, Pre-Battle Fishing Challenge, and continuous pond hockey games throughout the day and evening. New in 2020: we’re adding a band to Saturday night’s roster – Spicy Tie Band will play in the main tent from 6pm – 10:00pm to end the weekend on a high note! This event has been popular in the community for decades, and we’re so excited to bring you even more fun and entertainment with the additions of our pond hockey tourney and two day action packed calendar!
Pre-Battle Challenge Anglers: event details here! Fishing tickets are now available for purchase down at Jerry’s Bar in Oshkosh. Keep an eye on our FB page for updates. $10 per ticket (one fish per ticket) with $$ payouts per category, and $1000 grand prize and $500 runner up prizes, chosen randomly from all fish entered that day!
Pond Hockey Teams:
- Download Otter Street Nationals registration form or register online here! Download Otter Street Nationals Waiver.
- Download Otter Street Pond Hockey Nationals – Offical Rules
- Thank you to all volunteers, sponsors, participants and Club supporters for making this year’s event a success! We couldn’t do it without you!
- Winter Fisheree RAFFLE WINNERS – 2019
- 2019 Pre Battle Fishing Challenge WINNERS – 2019
Past Winter Fisheree Winners:
- Winter Fisheree Raffle Winners – 2018
- Winter Fisheree Raffle Winners 2017
- Winter Fisheree Raffle Winners 2016