JUNE 19TH – JUNE 20TH 2021
The Otter Street-Battle on Bago Walleye Tournament is right around the corner and will be here before we all know it. We filled this year in record time (about 3 weeks from opening date to full + wait list). Congratulations to all teams who will be participating in this year’s event – competing for their share of $125,000 in cash and prizes, with the 1st place team taking home $20K.
We’ve updated the tournament home page with angler resources for you to review. You can see high level overview below as well. Know that we will be amping up the resources in the coming weeks with video demonstrations on some of the key tenets of CRR. Be sure to follow us on Facebook to all up to date info.
- Important Angler Information + CRR resources:
- The official tournament rules for the 2021 tournament are located here.
- CRR Bump Board Aid for visual reference and instructions for use
- Angler Equipment Checklist
- Live video coverage of the fishing both days of the tournament, with cameras in the Top 10’s boats day 2 covered by Head2Head
- Additional CRR resources and videos are forthcoming – follow us on Facebook for all current details. View gallery below for the sample filled out scorecard.
- For general tournament questions, reach out to Tournament Directors Jim Erdman and Glenn Curran at the contact info listed in the application.
As always, thanks for your support of the Otter Street Fishing Club – be sure to join the club as an #OTTERSTREETMEMBER to help us extend our reach, and of course enjoy the perks of supporting your local fishing club.
Visual gallery of appropriate bump board use, along with an example of filled out scorecard: 🎣