Hey Anglers….the big weekend is almost here! Read on for important event updates and roster information.
Check out some important reminders for you as you BATTLE for the 1st place trophY!
- Registration is between 2-6pm on Friday (down by the main tent near Miller’s Bay in Menominee Park, Oshkosh)
- Mandatory rules meeting to follow, one partner must be present
- Make sure your digital cams are charged and ready to rock. Just like last year we will provide the SD card, bump boards, score cards, etc. and anglers bring-your-own-cam. More info in the Angler Guide and at the Rules Meeting!
- Also, speaking of Guide…please review the Angler Guide we’ve been sharing. Follow this link to check it out here.
Next up: FLIGHT TIMES…
Oh and yes, the OFFICIAL ROSTER has been posted…😎
You can check out the official 2022 OSFC/Battle CRR Tourney team roster below. For more information, please visit the event page and/or speak with one of our Tournament Directors
And Lastly… 👇
- Best of luck to all teams.
- Thank you to all volunteers, participants, and sponsors (please thank them when you see them!)
- Weather looks good for some good-old-fashioned competitive fishing
- Happy Father’s Day to all of those rockstar Dads out there…especially the ones fishing the tournament! We have many father-son or father-daughter duos that have fished OSFC for many years. Love to see it!
- Be safe. Be a good sport. Have a ton of fun.
- Follow Otter Street Fishing Club on FB for event updates, announcements and standings as they get posted over the weekend!