The 2018 Summer Walleye Tournament Roster is ready to view!
If you’re fishing the tournament be sure to…
- Register between 2:00-6:00pm at Menominee Park Tournament Headquarters
- At least one team member must attend the mandatory information meeting at 6:30pm (Menominee Park Tourney Headquarters)
- Have fun and be safe!
If you’re not fishing, be sure to come down to the park to watch weigh-ins, socialize, grab some food and drink and just plain enjoy yourself! Its always a great time, so be sure to come out!!
Best of luck to all anglers – we’re looking forward to this weekend….and Happy early Father’s Day to all of those dad’s out there – we can’t think of a better way to celebrate!
ALSO – be sure to subscribe to our blog here at www.theosfc.com and follow up on Instagram and Facebook – that’s your best way to keep up with all things #tournament related!
REMINDER OF OTTER STREET/BATTLE ON BAGO SUMMER LIVE RELEASE WALLEY TOURNAMENT RULES:
For more information contact Jim Erdman 920.379.9052 or Glenn Curran 920.410.0313
1. Entry fee of $400 must accompany application. LIMITED TO THE FIRST 335 TEAMS REGISTERED.
2. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid Wisconsin fishing license unless fishing with a parent or legal guardian.
All Wisconsin fishing and boating rules/regulations apply.
3. All applications will be accepted on a first come basis. Confirmations will be emailed to the email address that you provide.
4. All contestants must register between 2:00 P.M. and 6:00 P.M. on Friday, June 15th, 2018, at Menominee Park Tournament
headquarters. Information meeting at 6:30 P.M. one team member must attend.
5. Each team must supply a minimum of a 14’ motorized boat. It must be seaworthy and comply with Wisconsin state law.
6. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the contestant’s boat or in any tournament official boat during the tournament fishing hours.
7. At no time during the fishing day may a contestant leave his/her boat unless he/she returns to tournament headquarters and permission
is obtained from a tournament official.
8. All contestants must leave and return to Miller’s Bay boat landing. Boats will be subject to inspection prior to the fishing day. Boat
check –in will be between 4:00 and 6:00 A.M.
9. Boundaries are the shores of Lake Winnebago and the Upper Lake Systems including Lake Butte des Morts, Lake Winneconne, Lake
Poygan, Fox River bridge at Omro and Wolf River bridge at Freemont up to the first dam in Neenah and Menasha. All shoreline
channels are out of bounds. Any boat outside of the boundaries will be disqualified.
10. All contestants must be off the water by 2:00 P.M. on the day before the tournament, Friday, June 15th. Fishing is allowed only during
the tournament hours thereafter,
11. Earliest departure time will be 5:30 A.M. All boats must be checked in by 3:30 P.M. There will be an official timekeeper. There will
be a four-flight start. Explanation of the start will be explained at the contestant’s meeting.
12. No contestant may anchor closer than 50’ to another contestant’s boat or come within 20’ when trolling or drifting.
13. Only Walleyes will be weighed. Possession limit is 6 fish per boat. Your biggest 5 walleyes will be weighed. (You choose.) Saugers
will not be a legal fish in the Otter Street/Battle On Bago tournament.
14. All walleyes must be 15 inches in length or longer and weighed at tournament headquarters. ANY UNDERSIZED FISH
BROUGHT IN WILL RESULT IN LOSING THE LARGEST FISH OF THAT DAY’S CATCH.
15. All prizes will be awarded by total team weight. A 1/10th pound bonus will be awarded for each fish deemed releasable by a live
release judge. The release site will be declared off limits. In the event of ties, final placing will be determined by the largest weight on
the second day.
16. Prizes will be awarded on Sunday, June 17th at the conclusion of the tournament.
17. a.) Any contestant may protest another contestant.
b.) Protest must be made in writing to tournament officials by 4:00 P.M. on the day of the tournament. Protest fee is $100.00. Protest
fee will be returned if upheld.
c.) ALL DECISIONS OF TOURNAMENT OFFICIALS ARE FINAL.
18. No refunds after April 1st, 2017. At least one member of the original team must fish the tournament. No partner changes after
start of tournament, in case of sickness or injury, contestant who fishes alone may catch 3 walleyes and weigh 3 fish.
19. ALL CONTESTANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN A WAIVER AND SUMBIT TO A POLYGRAPH TEST AT A
LOCATION OF OUR CHOICE, IF REQUESTED. At least one contestant of a team must pass a polygraph test before receiving a
20. If verification is not received within 21 days of mailing your entry back, contact the Otter Street Fishing Club.
21. It is the intention of the Otter Street Fishing Club/Battle On Bago to provide an honest sportsmanlike tournament. “Spirit of the
Rule” will prevail in all judgment cases. PLEASE READ THE WAIVER YOU SIGNED AGAIN.
22. Any team failing to inform tournament officials of departure prior to the end of the tournament will be disqualified from future
23. REFUSAL TO WEAR TOURNAMENT SHIRTS AND HATS AT SUNDAY’S AWARDS CEREMONIES IS A RULE
VIOLATION. CHECKS MAY BE WITH HELD.
24. The Otter Street/Battle On Bago fishing tournament committee reserves the right to refuse entry to any individuals who have been
barred from other tournaments for rules violations.
25. ANY APPLICATION RECEIVED WITH CHECK OF INSUFFICENT FUNDS WILL BE RETURNED AND THAT
APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
26. Its the responsibility of all contestants to read and understand the tournament rules.