At last night’s Club Meeting we held the annual Election of Officers/Board.
- We have a new OSFC President, Chris Anderson! Chris is always one of the hardest workers in the room and has been a key player with our summer Walleye Tourney. He’s also an absolute rockstar with our sponsors.
- We welcome a new Vice President as well: Bob Hable, one of our key Ice Guys putting in hundreds of hours a year there and he also spearheads many of our raffles.
Please welcome them to their new post!
We also want to thank past OSFC President, Jim Erdman for his years of leadership and the growth-mindset he’s brought to the Club. Jim will continue to serve on our Board of Directors, and be a huge asset to OSFC, especially as we head into our Walleye Tourney season. And, a big appreciation goes out to our previous VP, Donnie Herman as well. Donnie, as you know, will continue to be a massive part of our ice operations among many other things, and we’re thrilled to say that he will also continue to serve on the Board!
Also up for re-election this year: Bill Brehmer and Scott Engel. Both were re-elected to the Board and remain huge parts of the good work we do in the community. We are grateful to our entire Board for their relentless work in the name of conservation, community growth and improvement to the Winnebago system. If you see them, please thank them. Our Board is 100% volunteer and do this because they truly care! Your 2022 OSFC Board is listed here.
Tickets for our APRIL CALENDAR RAFFLE are on sale now!! Check out the details below and grab your $25 ticket at Jerry’s, The Fountain, Wendt’s or Boom Bay NOW before they’re sold out!
2022 WALLEYE TOURNEY
We can’t believe we’re into MARCH already, but that means that its application time for our 2022 Summer Walleye Tourney. If you’ve fished the tourney in the past, your application went to the printers and will be mailed this week-ish. Otherwise you can download the application on our website later this week. Be sure to follow us on Facebook for all the updates.
Some other general updates:
- Our 2022 Event will fill quickly. Like REALLY quickly, so get on getting your application in as soon as the deadline allows. Apps cannot be post-marked before March 31st 2022.
- Tourney Dates: June 18th -19th, 2022
- CRR Format once again….last year went well and we expect this year to go even more smoothly.
- We opened up the tourney to 360 boats this year to allow the opportunity for more teams to get in.
- $125,000 in cash and prizes up for grabs again this year
- Check the event page for further details about the tournament
More info will come on the tourney, CRR FAQ’s, updates, etc. So be sure to follow us and Battle on Bago on Facebook.